PLEASE CLICK ON ARTICLE TITLE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AT END OF STORY
YOU CAN STOP THE RHETORIC: ALL LIVES MATTER.
Irrelevant stories such as Caitlyn Jenner and Rachel Dolezal keep repeating themselves in the media when real stories appear and are gone in a moment's notice. Hence, the following:
*Shelby County, Memphis, Tennessee police officer Sean Bolton was killed in cold blood during a routine traffic stop by convicted bank robber Tremaine Wilbourn." Where's the outrage from our top politicians and from the race baiters who run to murder scenes to protest killings? Where is the "identification" with the victims that we have heard time and time again in the past from our politicians?
*Houston, Texas Deputy Sheriff Darren Goforth was shot and killed from ambush while pumping gas into his patrol car at a commercial gas station at the intersection of West and Telge Roads in Cypress."
Deputy Goforth was shot 15 times in an unprovoked attack. Just because he was wearing a police uniform. FIFTEEN TIMES with no prior dealings with the murderer!
According to Aaron Morrison in International Business Times (August 30, 2015): "Is Black Lives Matter To Blame For Texas Sheriff's Deputy Shooting? Official Says 'Cops Lives Matter Too:"
Have Black Lives Matter activists and demonstrators helped to cause the death of a U.S. police officer? Texas officials posed that question as they searched Sunday for a motive in the execution-style slaying of Darren Goforth, a white sheriff's deputy in Harris County who was gunned down Friday at gas station, allegedly by a black man.
Shannon Miles, 30, of Cypress, Texas, who has been charged with capital murder in Goforth's death, was expected in court for an arraignment hearing Monday, the Associated Press reported. Authorities accused Miles of ambushing Goforth, 47, as the officer pumped gas at a Chevron station in Cypress, a suburb of Houston.
Where's the outrage from our top politicians and from the race baiters who run to murder scenes to protest killings? Where is the "identification" with the victims that we have heard time and time again in the past from our top politicians?
*Shreveport, Louisiana police Officer Thomas LaValley was shot and killed around 9:15 CT Wednesday as the officer responded to a call of an armed man making threats toward a family member." Where's the outrage from our top politicians and from the race baiters who run to murder scenes to protest killings? Where is the "identification" with the victims that we have heard time and time again in the past from our top politicians?
Bolton, Goforth, and LaValley are just three of too many officers killed nationwide this year by violent suspects. The deaths at the hands of suspects run the gamut -- veterans and rookie officers -- and span the nation from Georgia to California.
Other officers killed by criminals in the line of duty in 2015 alone:
- Detective Terence Avery Green, Fulton County Police Department, GA
- Police Officer Robert Wilson, Philadelphia Police Department, PA
- Deputy U.S. Marshal Josie Wells, United States Department of Justice - United States Marshals Service, US
- Patrolman George S. Nissen, Stone Park Police Department, IL
- Police Officer Alex Yazzie, Navajo Division of Public Safety, TR
- Police Officer Michael Johnson, San Jose Police Department, CA
- Trooper Trevor Casper, Wisconsin State Patrol, WI
- Police Officer Juandre Gilliam, Jeanerette Police Department, LA
- Police Officer Brian Moore, New York Police Department, NY
- Sergeant Greg Moore, Coeur d'Alene Police Department, ID
- Police Officer Liquori Tate, Hattiesburg Police Department, MS
- Police Officer Benjamin Deen, Hattiesburg Police Department, MS
- Reserve Deputy Sonny Smith, Johnson County Sheriff's Office, AR
- Detective Kerrie Orozco, Omaha Police Department, NE
- Trooper Taylor Thyfault, Colorado State Patrol, CO
- Patrolman James Bennett, Jr., Housing Authority of New Orleans Police Department, LA
- Officer Gregg "Nigel" Benner, Rio Rancho Police Department, NM
- Sheriff Ladson O'Connor, Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, GA
- Police Officer Rick Silva, Chehalis Police Department, WA
- Police Officer Sonny Kim, Cincinnati Police Department, OH
- Sergeant Scott Lunger, Hayward Police Department, CA
- Deputy Carl Howell, Carson City Sheriff's Department, NV
- Trooper Steven Vincent, Louisiana State Trooper, LA
- Officer Henry Nelson, Sunset Police Department, LA
In Stop Overdosing on Celebrity Gossip, The News, and Low Quality Information by James Clear - OPTIMIZING LIFE, SELF-AWARENESS, SIMPLICITY http://jamesclear.com/brain-food, he states:
How much time do you spend consuming information that you have no intention of taking action on or that you don’t care deeply about?
For example: the nightly news cycle of local crimes, the endless stream of Facebook and Twitter updates, celebrity gossip, reality TV shows, Buzzfeed articles. The list goes on.
In this age of information overload, your life can be filled with irrelevant or unnecessary information in an instant.
In direct opposition to what you all have been hearing lately: ALL LIVES MATTER, AND, ESPECIALLY, POLICE OFFICER LIVES MATTER. Some may hate the police, but those same "haters" are the first to call 911 and force officers to go into crime ridden areas to help save innocent people. The "thanks" they get is death and their families lose fathers, husbands, brothers, sons, daughters. Will the community leaders agree to placing a memorial stone in the street, highway, gas station, sidewalk, or house where these officers were killed? I don't think so.
Honestly, where's the outrage! Again, where's the media? Where's Al Sharpton making the crowd angrier and angrier so that they riot? Where is anyone?